October 22-23, 2022 | 10AM-4PM (both days)
Anthem Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Persephone always wants to let everyone know about her favorite events for families… the Autumnfest Arts & Crafts fair is one of the best!
It offers all who attend the opportunity to get a head start on holiday shopping! Fine arts, crafts, culinary items, hand-made goods and more are offered for sale by vendors from across the state and region.
- Arts & Crafts and Business Vendors
- Pumpkin patch (+fee); includes free foam face decorating kit for your pumpkin
- Hayrides (free!)
- Live music from 11AM-3:30PM! SOULITIFY (Saturday) and Western Fusion Band (Sunday) … you might catch Persephone jamming with the bands!
- Bethany the Balloon Artist at the food court (11:30AM-2:30PM on Sunday) … Persephone loves her creations!
- Food court and Rotary beer garden
- Carnival rides (+fee)
- Decorated Pumpkin Contest (prizes!)
SUPERSTITION SPRINGS KIDS CLUB
Date: Every Thursday
Location: Superstition Springs Center (lower level JCPenny court)
- October 6th – Health and Exercise
- October 13th – Fun Times with Word Rhymes
- October 20th – Daring Dinosaurs
- October 27th (LAST Kids Club of the year!) – Dress up in your Halloween costume for the Monster Mash Halloween Bash!
SUPERSTITION SPRINGS KIDS CLUB WILL BE TAKING A BREAK FOR THE REST OF 2022!
FIRST Superstition Springs show of 2023 is FEBRUARY 2ND!!!
ARROWHEAD TOWNE CENTER KIDS CLUB
Date: First Tuesday of each month (Oct 4th)
Location: Food Court
SAN TAN MALL KIDS CLUB
Date: First Friday of each month (Oct 7th)
Location: Harkins Plaza, just North of Kids Empire